You are currently browsing the tag archive for the ‘giveaway’ tag.
Congratulations to Laura, the new owner of these bloggiversary lovelives! Thanks to everyone who entered and for all the wonderful comments. I could not have a blog without readers, and I appreciate all of you so much!
Wishful Thinking as a blog is officially a year old today! Blogs are no longer foreign to me, I am more familiar with writing one (hopefully!), and I have totally enjoyed the past year. Thanks to everyone who reads and comments—I appreciate all of you so much!
To celebrate the one year Bloggiversary of WT, I’m having a BIG giveaway! You can enter for a chance to win 3 lovely handcrafted items from my shop—a hardcover journal, a set of 10 book plates and a felt brooch!
It’s easy to enter—Here’s how
- Make a comment on this post – 1 Entry (1 comment per day)
- Become a follower – 2 Entries (Just write “follower” and enter it twice, as two separate comments. If you are already a follower, you can do the same thing. The total number of comments are entered into a random generator, which is why the comments need to be made separately.)
- Mention this giveaway on your own blog and include a link to this giveaway – 2 Entries (Again, as two separate comments)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page and comment here with the link. – 1 Entry
- Heart my shop on Etsy (visit shop) and leave your Etsy user name. – 1 Entry
Make sure to include a valid e-mail address where I can reach you if you win. The giveaway will be open until next Monday at midnight, and I’ll announce the winner on Tuesday, October 26. Good luck!